Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cake Slice Project for the Fall

Here is a photo of the cake I recently put together for the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo I will have a booth at for the weekend of October 24th and 25th, 2009 at the Waukesha Expo Center. I will give this item away for a drawing that I will be having at the show. You can find out how to do this project by going to this link from a previous post.

I used the clear rubber stamps from the Farm Friends collection we carry here at Bigfoot & Pickle Face Creations. Whenever possible I try to use washable products as most of the projects we have are targeted for kids. I stamped the rubber stamp images with our childsafe/washable ink pad.


Come to the show if you are in the area and put your name in the drawing, I would love to see you there! All of our products are Made in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment