Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bookmarks ~ Starter Kit Images

Here are some bookmarks I made to attach to some rubber stamp starter kits I donated to the school where they are putting together "A Birthday Party in a Bag" for needy children. The birthday bags will be given to the local Food Pantry and will contain everything needed to give a child a memorable birthday party. I receive many requests for donations and it is hard to donate to places out of state as it could get costly to ship the product; so I donate to local places and hopefully I can make a difference.


Each bookmark displays the images of the stamps that are included in the Bigfoot & Picke Face clear rubber stamp starter kits. I then colored them and for a little extra sparkle added some Stickles™ Glitter Glue to the images to make the "pop". Stickles so fun to use and even though it comes in a small bottle it goes a long way.

Have a fabulous day and donate to assist those that are not as fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment