Friday, August 27, 2010

Paper

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything, so I had to tell you about this great deal I got on paper from Scenic Route Paper Company. I love paper and I received my paper today and boy was it nice and many of the pages were double sided. I purchased 100 sheets of paper for $12.00 and the paper is nice and durable.


I subscribe to their email notifications and when I saw the sale I could not pass it up. Look at the wonderful colors and the cute robot paper in the bottom left corner! I will now have to put together a project with my new paper and post it. Time for some fun!



Thanks for being patient with me, summer gets so busy and most of the time is spent outside. Bigfoot and Pickle Face have been getting into the stamps and tattoo markers, I just don't have pictures of them.

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping and crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment