Thursday, January 28, 2010

Template Half Page and Full Page ~ Circus Tent

Here are the templates for the Circus Tent I promised. If you need a smaller size, see the post I did on January 25, 2010 HERE.

Here is my Circus Tent that I did on the 2 per half sheet. I did not get a chance to finish it, but when I showed the kids my example many of them wanted to copy it. Bigfoot & Pickle Face provides a wonderful selection of circus stamps on our online store, visit there for ideas and to purchase.


Remember, these are my designs so if you are using them and publishing them please give me credit. They are a copyright 2010 of Bigfoot & Pickle Face.





2 per page Circus Tent


Full Page Circus Tent



Happy stamping and have a great week. Make sure you include the kids when crafting, you will be amazed at what they will create.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this adorable circus tent - I stumbled across your blog and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, your welcome. Thanks for visiting. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete