Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Templates Half Page and Full Page ~ Barn

Here are two barn templates enlarged to fit on one full page or 2 per page. I posted on January 25, 2010, smaller images of the barn to fit 4 on a page. I will do a post later in the week for both the Circus Tent and Fish Bowl. Use these images with your rubber stamps, and tell a story or use it as a coloring book page.

Here is a sample of the barn that I did using our farm friends clear rubber stamps. This is a kid friendly project, so make sure they are included in on the fun.

2 Barns per page



Full Page Barn




You can purchase Bigfoot & Pickle Face rubber stamps on our storefront HERE. Have fun stamping with the kids and thanks for stopping by.

Remember, these are my designs so if you are using them and publishing them please give me credit. They are a copyright 2010 of Bigfoot & Pickle Face. We would love to see what you create, so feel free to link your artwork or email to me and I will post for you.


P.S. you may ask how I colored in the checkered bull or sheep. Crayola has these wonderful markers called "Color Switchers" which you can read all about HERE. They were lots of fun and I am sure some of the kids that were doing the crafts at my table this past weekend purchased them. Parents, you will love playing with the too.

No comments:

Post a Comment